Purpose:

This site is a MIX of Haute Couture and other creative endeavors. Thanks for stopping by x

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Carey Mulligan

This is probably old news, since it's the Oct. issue of Vogue.  I wanted to post this one because I smiled when I saw Carey's expressions. I mean, she's got Peter Lindbergh as the photographer, Grace Coddington as the fashion editor, and she's wearing the most expensive, exquisite gowns in the world. The spread is gorgeous, but I felt she seemed a little awkward or uncomfortable, or does she always look like this?

Dior Haute Couture - Printed Organza, Tiered Sheer Cotton Dress, Raffia Belt

Valentino Haute Couture - In somewhat of the same pose and her feet are scrunched up here. Boning and silk organza

Givenchy Haute Couture - Tulle Dress With Embroidered Silk-Chiffon Lace and Hand Beaded Corset. By far, this is my favorite photo and I LOVE the corset.

No comments:

Post a Comment