Purpose:

This site is a MIX of Haute Couture and other creative endeavors. Thanks for stopping by x

Monday, January 20, 2014

Haute Couture 2014

Yes. I love Haute Couture like how I love chocolate....

I just viewed Dior, Versace and Schiaparelli. I love the fact that they revived Schiaparelli. Though the design isn't quite my style, the details are absolutely exquisite.
Blazers with gorgeous detailing on the inside (embellished with feathers or dense ruffles)
The fuzzy leaves on a pale green coat (this color is going to be a trend) took 200 hours to shred, by a woman in Lyon. Schiaparelli describes her as the only person alive who is capable of this technique. Polka dots on a chiffon duster were drawn by hand.

Marco Zanini, the Italian designer for Schiaparelli is here to stay. This photo was pulled from WWD. You can see the article here: http://www.wwd.com/runway/spring-couture-2014/review/schiaparelli

No comments:

Post a Comment