Purpose:

This site is a MIX of Haute Couture and other creative endeavors. Thanks for stopping by x

Monday, January 31, 2011

Reflection

I want to share a story. I was dating a man, which I thought to be extemely sweet, chose to walk away from this relationship without saying a word. His name was Omar, a lawyer in New York, and I felt he was different since he was writing a children's book and had a great youthful side to him. It all went away this past week when I checked in to see how he was, and nothing.


I'm telling you this because right now what I create is through the eyes of sadness... but I have to keep going because this is the only thing right now that makes me a little happy. This won't last forever, as we are all very reslilient.

I'm going to Mood fabric to take a look at fabrics soon, I will show swatches soon.

I also want to share this photo from the Elie Saab Spring 2011 Couture Show. The entire photo looks like art, from the gown to the woman to the background. There's something serene and beautiful about the movement and drape, to her facial expression - seems almost emotionless.


No comments:

Post a Comment