Purpose:

This site is a MIX of Haute Couture and other creative endeavors. Thanks for stopping by x

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Inspiration : Rebirth

Lately I've been thinking about life, and about death. We are born into this world, and it is the most beautiful, amazing miracle and yet it can be scary, because I don't know what will happen afterwards. Everyone has their own theories, but does one really know?  Once gone from this earth, then no more wondering. I don't want to sound morbid, because that's not what I'm aiming for. I just know that life is something we were all given as a gift, and to honor it. There will be times when it's hard and the emotions kick in to let me know. Then there are times when it's easy, and that's when I really take it in. We are all small in this world and yet given this huge task to find ourselves until we go. Though I am gone, a new birth takes place. It's a little crazy if you think about it. So... that is what I was thinking about when I started to sketch this (yes, I'm not the best sketcher, but it gets the point across) , and just like life, these designs will grow and evolve into something else. The designs themselves are difficult to describe. However, they represent the different emotions and thoughts that I have throughout the aging process and life, until there is a new birth.






No comments:

Post a Comment