Purpose:

This site is a MIX of Haute Couture and other creative endeavors. Thanks for stopping by x

Monday, October 18, 2010

Saint Hill & Von Basedow

I was sketching out dresses the other day, and thought how beautiful it would be to have an endless train with ivory ruffles - sure enough, I came across what I imagined in this photo. Designed by Saint Hill and Von Basedow, the train itself is on ivory silk and ruffles created with French lace. All hand made. (Photo courtesy of realweddings.com.au)


I don't know much about this design house, but I do know that there was a retrospective during haute couture fashion week back in January, at Sir Peter Westmacott, British Ambassador of France residence, in Paris, France.  (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images and courtesy of life.com) 


No comments:

Post a Comment