Purpose:

This site is a MIX of Haute Couture and other creative endeavors. Thanks for stopping by x

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Burberry and Safaris

So... I am posting this Fall 2011 Burberry RTW show because it reminds me of a Safari. That is my dream... my friend just wrote me an email today to say he is in Florida, picked up a tent and had a photo safari around there. He had his fashion photography equipment from Fashion Week here, so he decided to take pics. They are GORGEOUS. I wish I can show you but it's his... so now he's buying a boat and sailing it back to NY to live on.... yeah... such a crappy life.. just kidding Shawn. See you later this year and yes, Tortilla Flats and bingo sounds great. Hey... I love Haute Couture but I also love dives.
Below is the video of the show. Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment