Purpose:

This site is a MIX of Haute Couture and other creative endeavors. Thanks for stopping by x

Friday, March 11, 2011

Japan

I am praying for the people in Japan right now. My uncle actually lives out there and I am waiting for my parents to get back to me on this. If you would like to help,  best way is : Redcross txt 90999 to donate $10 or www.redcross.org or call 1-800-redcross.

I went out to all my friends who have family and friends in Japan.

I asked my friend Jonny if the Marc Jacobs store in Aoyama was okay - it was completed only recently, and he worked so hard in the details and development for this store under the architect firm, Stephan Jaklitsch Architects. He said it was okay since it's the northern part of Japan that was affected... I'm still sending my prayers...x

No comments:

Post a Comment