Purpose:

This site is a MIX of Haute Couture and other creative endeavors. Thanks for stopping by x

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lions and Films

I have no idea where Shawn is, he's a friend running around somewhere in Florida... I think. I received an email from him last week with a photo. That's it. Just a photo. Bizarre. I really like this photo so I think it is worth showing on my Haute Couture site. He also has a site in work of video footage - Film De Mode. The top one is in Brazil, the bottom left is Dominican Republic, and the rest are experimental and fashion. Anyway, he reads this blog so he might tell me to take this post off...

THIS PHOTOGRAPH, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, IS COPYRIGHTED BY THE PHOTOGRAPHER. NO PART OF THIS PHOTO MAY BE USED OR REPRODUCED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment