Purpose:

This site is a MIX of Haute Couture and other creative endeavors. Thanks for stopping by x

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Balenciaga and Sketches

I thought of a design in my head and quickly jotted it down. It's a mixture of fabrics combined like patchwork. One of my lessons from my illustrations teacher from Paris is once I sketch one outfit, take the parts I like and make it evolve by sketching more with the parts that I like. It's simple logic, really. So I'll have more later.



I'm heading to the Balenciaga exhibit at Queen Sofia Spanish Institute. Influenced by yesterday's party, I decided to throw on layers including my Inhabit tank and cardigan, my army boot inspired Converse, and G-Star coat. So not couture but hey.. who's going to walk around in the rain like that? I will report back but meanwhile you can see an article here . Looks amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment