Purpose:

This site is a MIX of Haute Couture and other creative endeavors. Thanks for stopping by x

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Waiting for the show at MBFW

Ready to wear shows!

Random photo inside the Narciso Rodriguez show

Her shoes






This is a blogger's station. I heard it costs around $800 to have a spot in this section for the week. I suppose it isn't bad to rent if you're a pretty big blogger. I wonder what they had back in the 80's.

The pit at Narciso Rodriguez

I thought I would see some reviews but they aren't up yet. Tibi had these beautiful big tea length skirts with petticoats underneath. They had bold floral prints. Narciso Rodriguez was definitely more architectural based and minimalistic. Color block was the theme and structure. Mackage was a mix of street and luxe. Coats were beautiful as always, and outfits were sexy. Mackage audience is my crowd of people. All my friends love them. The only drawback I could say about all the shows is that us East Coast girls are going to have to wear tons of layers over these some of these pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment