Purpose:

This site is a MIX of Haute Couture and other creative endeavors. Thanks for stopping by x

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Sartorialist

Happy post Valentine's Day! I hope you were able to spend it with your friends, family, or someone you love. So New York Fashion Week is here, and I'm getting ready today to head over to Tibi and Mackage.
I was also looking at the different shows via online, but the best photos I saw was from The Sartorialist.
If you don't know this site, take a look here. I love going on there to see what kinds of styles are out there.
I can't post any of his pics here, but you can go to his site. In the meantime, I can post this video about how he finds his inspiration. It's beautiful. Reminds me of how I feel when I see Haute Couture, and watching it being created. And no... I'm not just throwing that in because this is an I Love Haute Couture site. Although I do love it...I'm not obsessed with it. That's two very different feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment