Purpose:

This site is a MIX of Haute Couture and other creative endeavors. Thanks for stopping by x

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MBFW

I don't really know how buyers do it, and photographers, because after three shows, I'm done! I was done after two but really wanted to see Mackage.

I saw Tibi, Narciso Rodriguez and Mackage.

My camera sucks, so I didn't get the best photos, but you can definitely see nicer photos from Style.com.  What I found fascinating was the lobby! Everytime! And some of the inside look of a fashion show. Fashion shows amaze me every season. I don't know why. And yes, no Haute Couture. I know.

Actual nail salon inside the lobby

yep. Starbucks. It's everywhere 

Mercedez Benz.... well, you could have guessed this one. It's in the lobby

Magazines, WWD newspaper to grab

I experienced the pit. Still had crappy shots - Mackage show.

Linesheet for Narciso Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment